Greensboro, North Carolina, Court Order Modification Attorney


In the years after a divorce, custody or support agreement, many things can change. A child's schedule may be drastically different with sports and extracurricular activities. Ex-spouses may remarry or change jobs. If your new circumstances are affecting your child support, custody or alimony arrangements, you need an attorney to help you file for a modification.

Rebecca Perry, Greensboro, North Carolina divorce modification lawyer, can help you change your existing court order or agreement. We have extensive experience helping clients achieve their goals amicably and efficiently. We understand that circumstances change, and we will work to modify your family-related court order to accommodate your life and needs.

We are dedicated to helping you and your family secure the support and time you need together. Contact Camino Law online or call 336-230-7359 to set up a consultation.

Helping You Modify a Court Order

In order for a court to modify an alimony or child support order, there must be a substantial change in circumstances. To alter a child custody order, the change must also affect the welfare of your child.

Attorney Rebecca Perry has helped countless clients secure modifications in a range of situations, including:

  • Change in income or unemployment
  • Disability or disabling injury
  • Educational or special needs of the child
  • Remarriage
  • Parental relocation or move-aways

Defending Clients From Unnecessary Modifications

We also represent clients who are fighting a modification. Whether your ex-spouse is trying to change your alimony or a custodial parent is trying to move out of state with your child, we will work to uphold the original order.

Need Help in to Modify a Court Order? Lawyer Perry Will Assist You.

If you need to modify a court order, attorney Perry can help you. Contact Camino Law to set up a divorce consultation.

Camino Law Is Here for You

At Camino Law, we focus on Family Law and we are here to listen to you and help you navigate the legal system.

Contact Us Today

Camino Law is committed to answering your questions about Family Law issues in North Carolina. We offer an initial consultation and we'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.